The EDENext Data Portal provides a wide range of alternative Climate datasets. The following datasets are currently available to download from the download category Atmospheric Conditions and Meteorological Geographical Features.
Current Climate Data
- Worldclim 1km baseline norms 1950-2000
- CRUCL2 (10') Baseline norms 1961-1990
- BIOCLIM: WorldClim Bioclimatic variables 2000
Future Climate Projections
- Futureclim 1km climate projections (2035,55,85)
- BIOCLIM: WorldClim Bioclimatic variables (2000, 20 ,50 ,80)
- CLIMOND: Bioclimatic Variables (2030 and 2070)
- Other Climate Related Datasets (not covered in this document)
With such abundance of data it can be quite a daunting task to identify what datasets are best fit for your purpose. With this in mind The EDENext Data Mangement Team has put together a short document outlining the main climate datasets available on the Data Portal. It highlights what data is available, for which years, at what scales for which climate models/and scenarios. We hope it is a usefull resource to get you started with our climate data.
The document content is available online on our Climate Data page.