There are a number of different climatic datasets available for download from thePALE-Blut Data Portal. This document hopes to detail what datasets are available to you, where they come from, and give you the information you need to use them effectively.
The following datasets are currently available to download from the download category Atmospheric Conditions and Meteorological Geographical Features.
- Current Climate Data
- Worldclim 1km baseline norms 1950-2000
- CRUCL2 (10') Baseline norms 1961-1990
- BIOCLIM: WorldClim Bioclimatic variables 2000
- Future Climate Projections
- Futureclim 1km climate projections (2035,55,85)
- BIOCLIM: WorldClim Bioclimatic variables (2000, 20 ,50 ,80)
- CLIMOND: Bioclimatic Variables (2030 and 2070)
- Other Climate Related Datasets