Driving the Best Science to Meet Global Health Challenges
The 9th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health brings together some 2000 of the most distinguished scientists and experts in the field of tropical medicine and international health. It is the premier European congress in this field.
Participants will address new solutions for the most neglected populations on the planet and especially how to apply the best science for global health challenges.
Call for Abstracts
Authors interested in submitting an abstract for ECTMIH 2015 are kindly requested to do so from January 2015.
Some awards and grants for the Congress will be available. Details of rules and regulations will be available soon on the Congress website.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- 9 April 2015 Abstract Submission Deadline
- 29 April 2015 Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 2 July 2015 Late Breaker Abstract Submission Deadline
- 15 July 2015 Intermediate Registration Deadline
- 6 –10 September 2015 9th ECTMIH Congress