10 contracts are available, divided between Marseille, Montpellier and Nice
The University Hospital Institute called « Méditerranée Infection », situated in Marseille, Nice, Nimes and Montpellier (France) opened 10 postdoctoral positions (2 years) from the fall of 2013. The field of research focuses on infectious diseases and tropical medicine. We welcome people of developing countries.
Here is the list of suggested topics, interested persons must submit their application to the project contacts.
1. Molecular and cellular basis of the anti-virulence innate immune response during Escherichia coli bacteremia.
2. Lipolytic enzymes INVOLVED in tuberculosis reactivation: application to the diagnosis of the active forms of the disease.
3. Mechanism of the host resistance.
4. Function of RAC1 ubiquitylation in host cell invasion by UPEC.
5. In vivo intravital imaging of the hepatic stage of visceral Leishmaniasis.
6. Sandflies and Infectious diseases in Iran.
7. Phenotypic and genomic analysis of the resistome of wild apes.
8. Development of genomic criteria for the taxonomic description of bacteria.
9. Structure-Function study of the mycobacteriophage Araucaria, infecting M.bolletti.
10. Role of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis RNA polymerase-binding-protein A (RbpA) in antibiotic resistance.