EDENext, Biology and control of vector-borne infections in Europe, is a research project bringing together 46 international teams dedicated to investigating the biological, ecological and epidemiological components of vector-borne disease introduction, emergence and spread, and the creation of new tools to control them. For more details on the EDENext project itself visit the project website www.edenext.eu
This site the EDENext Data Portal is designed as a resource for the project partners posting data, tools and links to help them and other interested parties with their research.
During the project we will be adding the existing resources to aid the project members in their research, this site aims to provide:
- An archive of customised public domain data for EDENext partners to use.
- A distribution centre for data produced by the Integration Teams for use by EDENext partners.
- A repository of EDENext Vector Teams publications and results for distribution within and/or between sub-projects.
- A showcase for EDENext outputs.
- A source of hints, lists, utilities and tips for using geographic data.
- An extensive directory of links to related content on the web.
Access to the site is available to both EDENext partners and the the wider general public. Permission to download datasets is dependent on user licensing and permission from data owners. The majority of datasets are also be available to the general public for download as long as they register as a site user, so please register and log in. If you would like us to add your data or content to the site please contact us at email@example.com.